Sierra Custom Cutting is a Wholesale Manufacture of Low Vision Writing Guides made from Matt Black Vinyl material: 0.030 inch thick, about the thickness of a credit card with rounded corners to protect those sensitive fingers, and made in the United States of America.
Square corners can be cut upon special request.
Our entire operation is located in Nevada City, California.
All dimensions are in inches.
Our Envelope Guides conform to the U.S. Post Office Guidelines for automated scanning.
- Your information can be printed on these Writing Guides for a nominal fee.
- Send us the text that you want on your guides and we will typeset it for you at NO extra charge. Please include the name of and size of the font(s) desired.
- There is a ONE TIME setup charge of $50 for the production of the printing plate. The plate will last for several thousand impressions.
- There is a charge for each impression — currently it is $0.08 each.
- We offer custom layout and cutting of your designs.
- In most cases there is NO fee for the layout.
- The cost would be for cutting time and materials.
Our goals in this venture are:
- To provide the low vision community with the best writing guides possible, made with care, of the finest material available, made in the U.S.A.
- To provide prompt delivery of product, custom or standard.
- To provide "Custom" configurations at no cost for the design. We charge only for the cutting time and amount of material used.
- To provide printing of our customers pertinent data on their guides at the lowest price possible. NEVER a charge for artwork preparation.
- To continue providing Writing Guides at the lowest price possible. To that end, by the heavy investment in automation, we have been able to meet that goal.
We look forward to assisting you and your clients.
Nevada City, California